https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Mug Mess

I'm still trying to catch up on everything that "slid" during the Iditarod/Iknitarod.  It really is a luxury to be able to (sort of) concentrate on knitting for two weeks.  At first I felt like I had everything under control, but shearing here and helping a couple friends with shearing, taking care of animals, blogging, answering emails, cleaning the house, cooking (wait, who am I kidding ;-) took its toll and by week two, I was over my head.

During this time I heard from three mug buyers that their mugs had broken in shipping :-(. Another person received their mug safely, but it had part of Boudreaux's face missing :-(.  The second order of mugs arrived and I sent everyone (I hope!) new mugs...and then realized that the second set of mugs was slightly different.  The clear background had a weird white background now :-(.  

I called the company and they immediately spotted what was wrong and without my even asking re-ordered the entire shipment.  It should be here the first week of April.  In the meantime, if you received a broken or defective mug, please don't feel bad about letting me know!  If I sent you a weird white mug, again, let me know.  

Our sheep are perfect (right? ;-) and I want their products to be perfect as well.


Hank, enjoying the near perfect weather.

*     *     *     *     *

Iknitarod Update - I finally made it into the two sleeves checkpoint last night!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hank looks like a beautiful dog!

Sarah said...

Hank looks like he has the perfect spot. I'd like to join him.

Alice said...

Love the fence shadows giving Hank the Zebra effect :-)

Shiralynkay said...

If you sent me a mug I have not received it.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Ack! You are the second person to say they didn't receive their mug :-o. This is horrible!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LannieK said...

Yea! Two-sleeve Check point! :::Welcome sign Waving:::
)))hugs((( 4 Hank (&you) As the MugMugs will be perfect!
ps. no stressing allowed at this particular check point :-) humm ummmm

Susan said...

Yes, you needed to fill one of your mugs with something else and then nothing would matter.......haha I love my mugs, they are the perfect size for my quick cuppa before I head out with the woof. Thanks again. Hank looks great in the sun, maybe a few days I will have some also. Rain for 3 days...WOOF

Lisa Smith said...

My two mugs arrived in perfect condition and they even came with a bonus. . . . . they were wrapped with the Real Estate section of your local newspaper! After oohing and aahing over the mugs, I immediately smoothed out the newspaper pages and began to pour over each and every listing. After that, I read nearly each and every listing to my husband and just about have him convinced that we should move to Kentucky when he retires. I am amazed at how far your real estate dollar goes there compared to where I live (near Portland, Oregon). Thank you for the lovely mugs and real estate dreams!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin