https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sunday Stills - Easter

What makes me think of Easter? Why lambs, of course!

I took a couple days off and went to visit our two and four legged friends (and Buddy, Boudreaux, Woolliam, Petunia and Rebecca Boone's family) at Nistock Farms. Miss Tilly and I made a stop at the wonderful Skoog Farm as well, because good blog friends are never too far out of the way :-).

This is very photo heavy, but I can never have too many cute lamb pics. If you make it to the end, the fun leaping lamb video is just icing on the cake.



For the first few days after they are born, the mommas and babies live in small jug pens. Coincidentally, most had Easter buckets for water. Like a pen of lambs needed any extra cuteness...











This little lamb might need to come live in Kentucky.



And this one.



And this one.



And these two...





Can you see Weaslie (near the end) sticking her nose through the slats? She LOVED all the lambs! We're both having withdrawals :-(.

For more Sunday Stills...

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too, too cute! I can see at least a couple of them in your lap. LOL
Happy Easter. :)

Ed said...

OMG! I think I just overdosed on cuteness...:-))))))

dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

they are soooooooo cute.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Those black lambs are so cute. We don't really have them here, just dark brown ones.

Happy Easter

Deb said...

What a great trip and all those babies! I can see a few of those fitting in your Easter basket just fine for the trip home :)

Hope your day is wonderful ~

colleen said...

I want a lamb! They are just so darn adorable. Have a Happy Easter!

Beth said...

Okay the last one is not still but I made me laugh so hard! I want one! :)

The little black with his head stretched up wants to come to WI. :)

Holly said...

great great shot with the lamb looking back at someone or something. Good job...and oh so cute!

Sandy Trefger said...

Oh my! I'm with Ed I can't comment cause I'm on cuteness melt down! So precious and the video! A++++

Shirley said...

Now that is all about joy! The video is so good; I love the two-tone lambs.

Lori Skoog said...

Sara...It looks like you had a great time lambing! I would have so much trouble not going home with a couple of those babies. The video was terrific.

I assume you got to your friend's farm alright. It was such a pleasure to meet you and your pup! Thanks for going to such an effort to hook up with us. You are welcome to come back anytime!

Anonymous said...

That darling lamb really does need to move to Kentucky!

Nancy K. said...

If you find you brought more home than you really have room for, I'd be happy to take one off your hands...just to "help you out". It's what friends DO!

;-)

Alice said...

Sweetness personified! I will bet that you had as much trouble pulling yourself away from those cute babies as we all did from looking at the pictures. Great photos!

lisa said...

All the lambs are just adorable. Happy Easter!

Brenda said...

love the leaping lambs! I love the pic of the 2 white lambs laying together. And the one of the 2 lambs laying with the ewe! precious!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Awe this was the best ever! I loved your photos..how can you resist..I know I couldn't.. your Leaping Lambs Video is way cool..thanks! Happy Easter! :)

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

How many did you bring home?

Unknown said...

Your pictures are just breath-taking! That black cotswold lamb pic is just awesome BUT I was just at Nistock and I am NOT allowed back 'till at least next Spring!! I will however be very jealous to see what you get;)

~Molly~ said...

HOLY TOLEDO!!! That wasn't much of a warning about cuteness!!! Sheesh that is cute overload x 20! Now my 10-yr-old daughter wants a house lamb, and the 14-yr-old will as soon as she sees that video. Gee Thanks!LOL

Molly

Anonymous said...

Sooo adorable! I loved the video thanks so much for sharing. These lambs truly do remind me of the Lamb of God.

Shelley said...

I think they need to live in KY too so I can live vicariously through you! The black/gray ones look like the sheepy in Maddie's picture. What kind are they? I think I need a couple around here. Who needs to stay married???

Christine said...

OMG, I'd arm wrestle you for them. How stinkin' cute are they?

LOVE the leaping lamb video. Cutest thing ever. Made the porch dogs bark like crazy hearing all the noise in the background though. I think they thought I had sheep in the house. lol

Gayle said...

The video was adorable. My little ones loved it!

Anonymous said...

So cute! You definitely need the little brown lamb with the big blaze :)

Peacecat said...

Definitely the little brown lamb.

TOO CUTE!! Thanks for sharing these delightful photos and video.

DayPhoto said...

Just way to cute! Really. You need at least four or more of them.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Leedra said...

Ahhhh, I really like this post.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin