https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Thursday, March 23, 2017

A Thousand Words

The forecast of rain for the upcoming few days prompted me to grab the camera for some Lamb Camp pictures while the sun was still shining yesterday afternoon. As I walked up the hill I saw a group of lambs take off chasing a couple of the peacocks. This kerfuffle would have been funnier in video, but I grabbed what I could. The ewe at the end was an extra gift :-D.




Love the look on the big lamb's face!


And the little lamb, too.



"Whoa!  Did you see that?!?"


"Yeah, that was crazy!"


And here comes mom.  Or at least one of the neighborhood moms.  Uh oh.


"Sorry, Mr. Peacock.  I'll take care of this from here."


"Alright you kids.  Don't make me have to use this!"

You'll probably have to biggify to see the stick she carried up in her mouth.  Isn't that a riot? Another one of those good mommas at The Training Center, Cynthiana, Kentucky


15 comments:

Lisa W said...

Hey, this gives me an idea. Yet another brilliant idea for your farm. You guys need peacocks, too! :-) Love the photos :-)

Mary Ann said...

Oh, gosh, this was a wonderful set of pictures!

Linda said...

Wait, when did you get peacocks?!

Anonymous said...

Speak softy and carry a BIG STICK!!!!!!!! The animals all have it right!!!!!!! HILARIOUSLY SHEEPFUN and love those BIRDS...

Ruth said...

This is perfection! Hahahaha! :D

thecrazysheeplady said...

No, no, no, those are at The Training Center ;-).

sophy0075 said...

Haha! Elementary school teacher coming out onto the playground:
"Don't make me have to send you to the principal!"

Benita said...

Oh my goodness! This is priceless. I do so envy you your life.

Cheryl West said...

Beautiful peacocks and Momma takes charge!

Terry and Linda said...

Love these series of photos!

LannieK said...

What a great set of photos! Love the shocked look face on the big lamb ~ and that's a big lamb! Those feathers are amazing!

Lisa Smith said...

Thank you for capturing such a delightful scene! And what a perfect ending: here comes a mama with her stern message "Now don't make me use this stick!" Reminds me of what my mom used to say back in the late fifties, only it was "the belt". Once I challenged the often-repeated threat by asking my dad "If you have to get your belt, won't your pants fall down?" (I never got "cheeky" about the belt ever again!)

Janie said...

Amazing! They know they are naughty!

I need orange said...

Definitely a riot! :-) :-) :-) Loved the looks on the lamb's faces, and love that the ewe has a stick...... (Glad you mentioned the stick; I didn't see it until I read the words.)

:-)

Far Side of Fifty said...

What fun! :) Yes she most certainly had a stick in her mouth :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin