https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Monday, August 3, 2026

Birds Bees And Blooms

Do you see it?

What about now?



I have loved watching the hummingbirds and big bumble bees working the salvias and borage this summer. I've still not seen any birds or bees in the fountain though.  

I have a different spray pattern nozzle thing that might be more attractive, but the spray is lightweight enough that the wind blows it out of the bowl pretty quickly.  I'll keep playing with it.


5 comments:

Vivienne said...

Yep, spotted her pretty quick! They really live salvia.

Far Side of Fifty said...

They love your Salvia, so pretty! We have some little ones here must be boys because they fight over the feeder! We had a solar fountain in the birdbath and the wind would do blow all the water out!

Terry and Linda said...

We have very very few bumble bees here. When I see one I want to high-five it.

Shirley said...

Yes I saw it right away!
I have a borage house plant, haven't tried it as a garden plant.

karen said...

what a sweetheart!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin