https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

20's Favorite Part Of The Festival

Well, besides all the great hugs :-). 

Several cities in the area have showcased painted animals in years past.  Cincinnati did pigs, Lexington did horses...   The Pendleton County Tourism Council hosted sheep for their Ewe-nique Art Walk a couple weeks before the wool festival this year.  They were fabulous!  20 took a few minutes before the gates opened on Sunday to get a closer look.





Speaking of gates, at one point I looked over (the sheep were across from the Wool Tent) and noticed the gate into their pen was open.  I had a moment of panic and almost jumped up and ran over...and then remembered they weren't real sheep.  I'm going to blame that on lack of sleep, not any sort of experience I might have with gates being left open around here ;-).

*     *     *     *     *

Thank you for all the kind comments about the booth!  The wreaths, pins and pumpkins are all sold out right now, but I'm going to do my best to get some more made to add to the farm shop as soon as possible.  I still have a couple loose ends to tie up from the festival and another Really Big Project in the works :-o.  Hopefully things will settle down by next week.

Stop laughing.  It's really not funny ;-).


10 comments:

sophy0075 said...

Of course you were worried about those sheep escaping. I mean, it would be a tragedy if green sheep, Stars and Stripes sheep, rainbow handprint sheep etc wandered off... 🙃

(Seriously, I betcha you wanted to take one home. I sure would.)

Unknown said...

I love the sheep. Your booth was great as well.

Terry and Linda said...

Sorry! I did have to laugh at your need to shut the gate! Anyone who lives with livestock would understand that impulse! Still....I did have to laugh.

Anonymous said...

Your last two sentences did make me laugh. I get the feeling, especially if you caught the sight of the open gate out of the corner of your eye. "Somethings wrong!"
Helen

Karen at longwell said...

How I wish I lived closer!!! What a great sounding Festival and, always, always, I love reading your blog. Some day I will venture forth to visit the Farm :-)

Michelle said...

Glad to hear you had a successful booth. I can't imagine a gate being left open at your farm :)

Ruth said...

Hahaha! It is a bit funny!

HWIT BLOGG said...

What a lovely blog you have! Great pictures and cute sheep´s :)
Best wishes from Titti

Anonymous said...

Oh my - the "sheep". Yes I would have had the same heart-stopping moment at the sight of an open gate.

While all those "sheep" are just beautiful, the one for me would be the 4-H sheep. I pledge my head to clearer thinking, my heart to greater loyalty, my hands to larger service and my health to better living, for my club, my community and my country. Learn to Do By Doing.

Was that a dead giveaway of a former 4-H member and leader? Yeah, probably.

Chris S in Canada

Gloria said...

sorry but I am laughing!
Thanks for doing this.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin