https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

On The Third Day Of Christmas

...the barnyard gave to me...


...three adorable lambs in fleece collars...


They are what all the stylish Christmas lambs are wearing this year!





Can you believe this is little Mop Top from just last week?

Isn't he handsome!

I am in love with this sweet little smiley white lambie.  And her brothers... ;-)


I am embracing the TWELVE days of Christmas this year!

If you'd like a festive Christmas puzzle...

Enjoy!


24 comments:

LannieK said...

Awww ~ They are THE cutest! I am in love with all of them :-)
Thank you for sharing - They are totally adorable.

Auntie Reg said...

Very cute. Looks like the love the attention

Lady Locust said...

Way too cute!

Lisa W said...

He's growing into his moptop! They are so cute, and I can't wait until lambing season out here on the farm!

Michelle said...

My daughter and I are dying from the cuteness!!!

Mary Ann said...

Oh, my goodness, it's almost TOO MUCH CUTENESS!

Kim said...

So cute it HURTS!

Lori Skoog said...

Beautiful photos Sara....love these sweet babies!

MarmePurl said...

LOVE

Jean said...

Snorgle!
Snorgle!
SNORGLE!
Need I say more?

Benita said...

I do hope some of these make it into the Lamp Camp 2018 calendar.

Cheryl West said...

What could be sweeter than smiling lambies? Are you going to adopt the little white one? Pleeeeease?

Henny Penny said...

These are the most adorable little lambs. How sweet!! The little white one really is smiling and I love Mop Top too...and the little black lamb.

paula said...

Oh so precious little lambies, reminds me of some grown sheeps when they were that age, sweet memories...

MaryAnn said...

Way too cute . I remember when you got Liddy who is still cutr

sophy0075 said...

Hooray!!! You have. So much sweetness there you won't need honey in your tea for the rest of the year and all of January. What will you name them?

Lisa Smith said...

They are absolutely adorable! Could one of them be a new resident at Punkin's Patch?
Thank you for another new puzzle; hopefully it's a bit easier than the last one was!
I like your new watermark; it looks very nice on your photos.

Alice said...

Are these new additions to your family? They are A+ adorable!!!

flowerweaver said...

Oh my gosh! These three are the cutest Christmas presents I've seen! Can't wait to learn their names!

Shirley said...

Very cuddly squeeeeezable lambies! And thanks for a puzzle that was a little easier than mine!

Terry and Linda said...

They are so sweet! Love them one and all!

Linda

DianeOart said...

So cute... Thanks for the puzzle :D Happy Holidays.

I need orange said...

Awwwwwww. Love the lambies, with and without their excellent collars. :-)

FullyFleeced said...

wow. total cuteness overload. so tiny and beautiful.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin