https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Thursday, June 14, 2012

When You Are Too Busy...

...to blog, you are supposed to at least post a picture of your cat.



If the only new picture of your cat has a cute lamb wearing flowers around her neck...



I doubt anyone's going to contact the blogging police ;-).



There are no blogging police anyway.



But if there were, Blossom could probably get away with murder.



"Why you gots to wear those flowers, Blossom?"

Okay, so here's an interesting story. See Blizzard, with his huge horns? He's not real bright, is a bit of a bully, fights with other sheep, not friendly to people... Really, other than his pretty fleece and the fact that he's Mia's brother, he didn't have any other really redeeming qualities. Mia was very sad to be separated from him though when she started her babysitting job.

Sheep really do have strong family ties, best friends... I felt bad for her and finally decided that even though the last sheep I wanted in with my baby was a mean dufus with big horns, Blossom was pretty smart and she knew how to go into her creep feeder if she felt threatened.


tadaa

Little did I know that he was really just a big ole softy. The first time I saw him and Blossom grazing together I thought it was just a fluke. The next night I walked up to the barn to give Blossom her night baba and the two of them were sleeping near each other while Mia sat in the shed.

Blossom has him wrapped around her little hoof and he's turned into a pretty darn good big brother...and has even learned gotten brave enough to come eat Cheerios from our hands.

26 comments:

Christine said...

The blogging police would like it very much if you would please post more pictures of Blossom. We feel it serves the overall blogging community well. Thank you.

Suzan said...

What's that old saying? "Opposites attract!" :-}}}

Peruby said...

Wonderful story! Love it.

MarmePurl said...

I could never tire of photos of Blossom with flowers around her neck.

Dreaming said...

OMG...how cute is that?! And, what a great influence Blossom has already had on grumpy, grouchy Blizzard. (Hmmm... have you ever thought about animals living up to their names?!)

thecrazysheeplady said...

Hmmm - interesting thought. He came with that name and if I remember right it was because he was born during a blizzard. I was hoping that meant lots of snow in my future, but you may be onto something there ;-).

Tombstone Livestock said...

Blossom is growing so fast, you better up the quantity of lamb pictures while you can. I know she will grow to be a beautiful ewe, but these lamb pictures are priceless.

Jenny said...

I love those sheepies! :-)

Susan said...

How could he resist all that cuteness? They must form an adorable family group. I swear that Blossom is the cutest lamb ever in the world.

Michelle said...

Look at that; Blossom the (bulky) miracle worker!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Don't listen to them, Blossom. You're not bulky. You are just right. ;-)

Michelle said...

That's right; "ewe's not fat - ewe's fluffy!"

Nancy K. said...

Adorable photos and I'm happy to learn that Blossom AND Blizzard have struck up a friendship! Maybe he won't be such a bully now that he has a friend...

YarnKettle said...

You know the phrase steel sharpens steel? Maybe wool softens wool. I know it softens this human.

Yet another vote for more Blossom pictures! Hey I even want to see more Blizzard pictures too.

Shirley said...

Blossom is so cute I just can't stand it! The 4th photo seriously needs to be on a calender or entered in the fall fair.

Lori Skoog said...

OK, SO WHEN IS THE COFFEE TABLE BOOK GOING TO BE AVAILABLE? Blossom is a natural. Nice boyfriend too.

Michelle said...

Blossom is growing so fast. *sniff, sniff* Nice to see that she has that special effect on Blizzard.

small farm girl said...

Awwwwww, I love when old grouchies turn soft. hehehehe. Oh, and I guess I had better take more pictures of my cat. :)

Alice said...

Add a few more pictures and you”ll have a box of Blossom cards for me to buy!!!
Delightful!!

Terry said...

I need a tissue.

Marion from Hamburg said...

Blossom is soooo lovely, so who could resist her?? No wonder Blizzard turns into a softie...
Tell Blossom she's got a big fan in Germany!

Kim said...

I have to confess... I get on your blog now just to see Blossom. Sorry, CrazySheepLady. ;)

kbdoolin said...

Thank you for the Bloosom fix. What a great way to start my day.

Ed said...

That first pic is priceless!! They looks good together, its good to have a big brother/uncle to hang with and watch your back..:-)

Far Side of Fifty said...

WELL! The blogging police might stop by to demand more cute lamb photos! Interesting that Blossom has won over Blizzard..I find the animal interactions very interesting..Thanks for sharing those you see:)

Ruth said...

I was browsing Pinterest and came across this picture of a lovely lamb with a flower necklace, clicked through and it was you! So cute, though!! <3

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin