https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Saturday, April 23, 2016

This Place Sure Is A Lot Of Work


"First we started by weeding the lavender garden."


"This place is a mess!"


"Then we took out all the dead flowers from the dye garden.  Kate helped too, but I think she  really just wanted to play with the branches."


"I'm having to eat dead flowers because my new mom won't give me enough babas even when I tell her I'm really hungry.  She says it would give me a tummy ache if I ate as much as I wanted to.  Fpppt!"


"Sometimes when I give her my super cute face she caves in ;-)"


"And then we take naps in the yard, so I guess this place is okay."


24 comments:

Linda said...

Ohmygosh! Too cute!

farm buddy said...

Happy-looking lamb, and Kate looks great too!

Leslie said...

You have the best job in the world - lambie pillow!

Cheryl West said...

He's a very cute little helper.

Auntie Reg said...

Remember just one little sip! Then back to work

Michelle said...

And Sara's flock grows. ;-)

Fiona said...

You capture the Lamb himself! And good heavens how could anyone resist his super cute face!

Lori Skoog said...

Another adorable bottle baby!

Sheepmom said...

He's charming! Looks like good help too. Does Kate already know he's Not A Sheep? Great way to break in the new kitchen!

YarnKettle said...

I see freckles! Or dirt?
Either way I think I am in love.

T.L. Merrybard said...

That last pic kills me!

sophy0075 said...

Oh, that second photo is Calendar Worthy! What a little sweetie pie. If I was with him, (1) he'd be a blimp from babas and (2) I'd never get any work done, because to do so I'd have to stop being a Sheep Pillow.

Shelley said...

What breed of sheep is little Bullwinkle? Same as Maisie? That face!!

Terry and Linda said...

Oh...my heart is melting!

Linda

LannieK said...

Oh... just how do you get anything done with those cuter than cute freckles following you around! I volunteer to be a lamb pillow!!!

Lisa W said...

Please tell him to stop growing until late-ish June. Then he can start again. Or not. Lambie love!

Susan said...

OHHHH, What can I say to top what has already been said??? He is a treasure! so are you :)

thecrazysheeplady said...

He's a Texel crossed with something(s) else. Maisie is a Dorset crossed with something(s) else. Both are UK breeds, but a little different.

karen said...

OH so lovely and CUTE.

Michelle said...

How sweet! I wouldn't get a thing accomplished if I were caring for this little thing :)

Lisa Smith said...

What a sweet boy! I can sure see how bottle lambs quickly become bonded with a new "mama". I'd never want to do anything but carry and cuddle him!

Far Side of Fifty said...

What a sweetie, I see Kate doesn't know he is a sheeps:)

Bonnie K said...

It is always fun to have help in the garden. Such cute help!

Shirley said...

Awwwww! It's kind of nice to see that you have a healthy lamb this year.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin