https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Momma's Lil Butterball

It's hard to get pictures of the "little" boys. I'm mostly a popular chew toy and jungle gym as far as they're concerned.  Baaxter is exceptionally tough because he still likes to hang out with his mom (a sweet boy :-), so unless I sneak up on them and take a quick pic over the fence, the best I can do is fall back on eating and sleeping.




I say "Look at that tummy!" so much Baaxter probably thinks it's part of his full name ;-).


15 comments:

Terry said...

What a handsome boy. Is his namesake face X fading a bit?

thecrazysheeplady said...

I think the 'x' is about the same, just spread out a little and the white hairs are short now like the rest of his face hair. I miss that crazy long hair he had when he was a baby :-/.

Alice said...

That's a love fold on Baaxter. At least he doesn't wear a belt!

Fiona said...

He really has turned into a fine young sheep! I love how he is concentrating on the grass!

Anonymous said...

HOLY MOLY!!! What happened to the little black sheep living in the kitchen! They grow up (and out) so fast.

I need orange said...

Nice depth of field again! :-)

I can just hear him -- "Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom......"

:-)

Shirley said...

You are going to have fun with his fleece, aren't you?

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Ohhh I LOVE SHEEP!!!!! I am the person who did the book review for Maggie on my cat blog (Cat Chat With Caren and Cody), I just signed up to follow you!!! I have a Shetland Sheepdog who has a blog too (Dakota's Den), and he DEMANDS that I follow your blog because he DREAMS of herding sheep!!!!! So incredibly happy to meet you! I am also your 300th follower on GFC!!!

Auntie Reg said...

Looks like Baaxter has an eye on you! He is such a sweet "um LITTLE LAMB"

thecrazysheeplady said...

Finally! I've been watching 299 forever :-). Thanks for following :-D. Looking forward to meeting your dream of sheep dog!

Ed said...

Just more of him to love..:-)

Stacey said...

He's turning into a Doodle! Look at that tummy! I say the same thing. And we have lots of eating and sleeping photos, too. Mostly eating. Baaxter is precious. They all are! :-)

Susan said...

He's eating to GROW that fleece!!!
Wish I had an excuse like that :)

Valerie said...

How adorable is that! He's such a cutie. Blessings, Valerie

Tombstone Livestock said...

So glad to see Baaxter is growing and healthy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin