https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Friday, February 21, 2014

The Progression (Or Not) Of The Day

This all started very innocently yesterday morning. I walked by the kitchen door and saw the little darlings napping together out on the chairs and I thought "How sweet.  I'll take their picture."


Aren't they cute?  And so soft looking through my expensive screen door camera filter ;-). 


  Claire Bear's joined them.  This is about an hour after the first shot.


Another hour has passed.  Comby's gotten hot and moved to sleeping on the porch floor. 


Eli's hoping by airing it out he won't have to move.


Early afternoon.  Comby's moved up to a table.


Eli hasn't moved at all.


Mid afternoon.  Comby's back in the chair. 


Now Eli's gotten too warm and had to move out for a bit to cool off.


But looks like there's a sign of life from Claire Bear.  Maybe.


Oops, never mind.


This is getting late in the afternoon.  I've gone to the town and back and they are still. sleeping.  The charm is starting to wear off, I'm telling you.


Right before I went out to start evening chores.  It is starting to get dark.  I refuse to take any more pictures.

Cats...


11 comments:

Alice said...

Good thing the cats are different colors lest you not be able to tell one napping cat from the other. They only move to change napping position!
I notice they didn't offer you a seat ;-)

Michelle said...

Ah, but they are up all night catching mice or . . . something. ;-) Where's Betsy?

Maureen said...

Ha! Looks like my hubby on the weekends...

Leslie said...

Ah, what a great series of shots. I love watching cats sleep. It makes me feel like all's right with the world, or at least their chunk of it.

Willow said...

Gives new meaning to the phrase "Cat nap" ~ not always meaning just a short nap. lol

Christine said...

Some days I'd like to be a cat. It's a rough life.

Far Side of Fifty said...

We could learn from cats especially about napping:)

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh they certainly have the best life don't they?:) Hug B

Carolina Trekker said...

This was fun..."they sailed away for a year and a day to the land where the Bong Tree grows." (Robert Louis Stevenson)

Lisa Smith said...

Ahhh.....Comby Cat! I *l*o*v*e* your Comby Cat posts the most (of all the kitty posts, I mean....)! I am absolutely smitten with all ginger kitties. I had the great priviledge of being a ginger kitty's mom for nearly 19 yrs. Jasper & I had an incredible bond that, even now, I can hardly believe. It gives me great pleasure to see all is right within the kitty world in your special place in Cynthia, Kentucky! Thank you so much for sharing, Lisa in Oregon <3

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Cat pictures are just as good as sheep pictures for happy making. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin