https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Not A Laughing Matter At ALL, But...


That last help topic provides some possible insight :-o.  You'll probably need to click to biggify and this is just a screen shot (a picture of what I'm seeing on my screen), so none of the links work...from this picture...but if you ever, ever need to click that last one, do it!!!  

*     *     *     *     *

I am still working on website issues, but not being a "tech" person...I'm probably not getting very far. In fact, I can't even figure out how to google "Can I hire someone to look at my blog and figure out what my problem(s) are?" correctly.  

One thing I've done is change the number of posts you can see on each screen.  I hate having to click to new pages to read back a few days, but I saw that mentioned as a possible cause of slow loading. Maybe this will help?  Let me know!

In the meantime, how about this cutie?


"You o-right out here, baby?"


"My momma loves me :-)."


13 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

Another great read, in case you aren't already reading her, is Jenny Lawson, The Bloggess. Not always rated G, but she cannot be beat for hilarity...and help.

Start here if you are done drinking your coffee: http://thebloggess.com/2011/06/21/and-thats-why-you-should-learn-to-pick-your-battles/

and here (and lots of other posts on her site) if you ever need some help: http://thebloggess.com/2014/01/17/strange-and-beautiful/

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

What a wee little sweetie. You are living in cuteness heaven! What I wouldn't do for a visit.

Enjoy your Sunday,
Andrea

Ruth said...

Cute pictures! I love capturing little moments like that. <3

Shirley said...

Whatever you did, it worked, your page loads much faster ow. I tried doing your last puzzle and couldn't make it work. I'll try it again now.

Shirley said...

And yes it worked for me! Yay.

Cheryl West said...

Thank you for the "daily lambie". So sweet.
I hope your computer issues are resolved. I don't think I have ever had a problem loading your page so do not understand the cause but then I have limited skills in this area.
Happy Sunday!

Lisa W said...

It's never slow for me, probably because I have good bandwidth, but I have noticed that it is slower than usual on the posts where you have a puzzle.

LannieK said...

That is the sweetest little face :-)

sophy0075 said...

I'm sorry your website is giving you so much trouble. Are you old enough to remember when computers and their associated software were touted as labor-saving? (Yeah, almost as absurd as the claim that computers would save paper) Thank you for struggling on our behalf. I really appreciate your text and photos- especially like today's sweet little lambie and his/her doting mum.

Kathy said...

I don't know if it's on my end ( ugh-AT&T) or what it is, but I'm getting the posts a day late. This post was in my box this AM at 7am Monday. Still enjoying all the cuteness and wish I too could take a road trip and pet them in person. If I have a tech problem I call my nephew, no way I could become a blogger so in by book you are Awwwwwesommme!

Rebekah S said...

I think loading your blog page started taking longer when puzzles were added. I enjoy the puzzles. :) It would make sense that having fewer blog entries per page would make it faster to load, especially if any given page has several puzzles. I checked back here today after coming here froze up my computer several times. However, that is not saying much, as my computer is low in memory...

Linda said...

Your Momma sure does love you!!

Anonymous said...

yay! your troubleshooting worked. i had zero problems today no matter how i called up your posts/site. --suz in ohio

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin