View this post on Instagram A post shared by Sara Dunham (@thecrazysheeplady)
A post shared by Sara Dunham (@thecrazysheeplady)
Your place is just lovely!
The butterfly house is up!!!
I loved seeing St. Tim with a cat on his lap and a doggie by his side
So cute! I can't decide if it's better to leave it open or if I should raise the front up...
Beautiful pictures of June! It’s usually so hot and dry here in July and August that they have become my least favorite months. Maybe we’ll get much needed rain. Your grass still looks very lush and green. RHill, TX
Where is the Unicorn?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your place is just lovely!
The butterfly house is up!!!
I loved seeing St. Tim with a cat on his lap and a doggie by his side
So cute! I can't decide if it's better to leave it open or if I should raise the front up...
Beautiful pictures of June! It’s usually so hot and dry here in July and August that they have become my least favorite months. Maybe we’ll get much needed rain. Your grass still looks very lush and green. RHill, TX
Where is the Unicorn?
Post a Comment