https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Saturday, October 10, 2026

Still Spinning

Well, that's sort of a lie, but it made a good title after yesterday's post.  I did actually spin some yarn over the last two days, but if I spun anything else all summer...I can't think of what it was :-/.  I got my Jared shawl knit though and it turned out exactly how I'd hoped, so that's a win.  I'll share some pictures of that on a later post.

This is a small skein of Levi that I spun for a special project...that has been lost in the mail for well over a month now.  I don't feel quite as bad about that since I found out that the USPS has also lost our entire county's property tax bills too, but it's still very frustrating.  That being said, I'd probably look elsewhere for holiday shipping.  Seems to be some serious mail issues currently.

 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin