https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

A Picture Of Your Cat

Back in the golden old days of blogging there was a common suggestion that if you didn't have something to post to keep your blog current you should at least post a picture of your cat.  Does anyone remember that?  

Here's a picture of Archie. 

I love the lighting and the layers of lights, gates, rafters...  I wish I'd thought to check that he wasn't looking straight at the camera.  Archie... 



11 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh yes,I remember that.... and it works. That orange cat stare works for me!

Lori Skoog said...

Love the entire composition!

Diane said...

Needs to be a puzzle!

RHill3 said...

Love Archie pictures and shenanigans!

Anchor Cottage said...

I don't have a cat!

Dreaming said...

No cat here....but I've been tempted on several occasions! The scene looks so warm and inviting....if Archie would let you in...and your Corgi would let us past the gate!

Terry and Linda said...

He is a handsome guy! HANDSOME!!!

Goatldi said...




awesome! The good old days 'eh! Remember when Yahoo was King?



Anonymous said...

I don’t remember that but like the idea. What a treat seeing your barn and big beautiful yellow cat. A perfect post.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, above comment is from me, Henny Penny :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice! Hope you are cooling off!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin