https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Saturday, May 20, 2017

This Is Starting To Look Like A Theme...


The only picture I took of the booth today was just this picture of Baaxter staring longingly at the West Sixth Brewing Company truck :-o.  I'm not sure if he was more interested in the cold beer or the fact that it looked like a hijack-able truck that would hold everyone to get them out of there...haha...sort of...

It was supposed to start raining at 10:00 a.m., but it never did.  The sun blazed and the mercury rose and wearing wool was the last thing on anyone's mind.  Sales were pretty good though and several nice fleeces found new homes.  My favorite fleece is still there surprisingly and a few others I really like, too.  Maybe I didn't have them displayed well?

The forecast for tomorrow is not great.  The forecast for tonight is awful - storms.  We decided to bring everyone home for the night and I think that was a good call considering the first round that just blew through.  Whether we are able to talk anyone into getting back into the trailer in the morning remains to be seen ;-).  We are going to watch the weather and decide in the morning.  

In anticipation of a slower day tomorrow, Miss B and I are bringing our spinning wheels.  Two other spinners are going to join us and I'm looking forward to that.  SO, either I'll get some fun spinning done, or, by anticipating a light day, I'll end up with lots of customers.  Either is a win :-).  

Bring your wheel, spindle, knitting, stitching...and join us!  There is a ton of good shopping throughout the festival and it's mostly all under cover.  Bill and Gavin are shearing under a big tent and could use some heckling ;-).  There is also a waffle truck!  How did I miss that this morning??? 


7 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Sorry to hear you have crappy weather, hope you get at least one nice day :)

Alice said...

How about some pictures of your booth? I'll bet that icy cold beer sounds like a perfect antidote to the wool fiber excitement. Enjoy your day no matter the weather!!

LannieK said...

You still have Andy's fleece... ;::wink::: ..:wink:.. maybe...?
Have a super fun Sunday, I'll figure this out :-)

Cheryl West said...

Hope you have some dry, bright periods during your day and happy spinning.

Michelle said...

I do hope tomorrow is better!

sophy0075 said...

We were ecstatic that it rained here (near-drought in south GA) , but then we weren't having a fiber festival. Our temps and humidity are definitely cold beer worthy.

Baaxter looks so light! What happened?

I wish I could join you for spinning, but Scotty says the transporter is on the blink again...

Unknown said...

It was great meeting you and Debbie at the festival this year! Keep doing what you do!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin