Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sleepy Sheepy Shots

When I went out at noon yesterday to check for frozen water in Del Boca Vista (no heated water out there :-/) everyone was so cute napping that I ran back for the camera. It might be dreary and drab out in the fields, but barn shots always look pretty cozy :-).


Woody, what a favorite funny face.


Spudalicious and his comfy pillow - poor Spud!


Hershey and his big boy fleece.  Hard to believe that chocolate brown from the other day was him!


Pretty Petunia, always quick with a smile :-).


Baaxter and Murphy mid-chew.  Ford and Jester are out back grazing - tough old guys :-).  




15 comments:

Jo said...

I just love the way your captions are perfect for the expressions.

Spinners End Farm said...

That's a lot of wool right there.....on another note....did you know Ohio Valley closed? I found out after sending three large boxes there and they were refused. Their website didn't say they were closing until after I mailed the fiber though they made it retroactive to December 1. I'm hoping my boxes make it back to me....they were full of lamb fleeces and cria fiber. :(

Buttons said...

Oh how I wish I could come to hug some fur:) Hug B

Buttons said...

I should have said wool:)

Karen Battersby said...

The "babies" are sure getting to be big boys.

Leslie said...

If you look close, Woody has his front feet crossed at the ankles. Pretty cute.

sophy0075 said...

I love Petunia's smile. Hershey has turned into an extra-milky chocolate!

Susan Mckee-Nugent said...

How I LOVE sheep faces........thanks.

Michelle said...

I always love visiting the sheep here :)

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Those photos can warm anyone on a cold day! :-)

Lisa Smith said...

Such beautiful babies . . . . each and every one! They have such a wonderful life there with you; it doesn't get any better than this!

LannieK said...

They are so perfectly content :-)

Sandra Morris said...

Lovely Sheep Photos! (as always)

Miha Giustina said...

Spud's expression: very cute! And then there is my favorite, the velvety face of the regal looking Petuniađź’•đź’•.

Auntie Reg said...

Love the sleepy sheepy shots. Say that 3 times! Thanks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin