https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Always Greener

I've spent quite a bit of the last couple of weeks over at Final Frontier Farm trying to help where I could with lambing. Normally everything is completely under control over there, but life is frequently not normal. Kathy's helped me so much over the years, as have many other good shepherds.  I'm happy to try and return the favor.

Because I've been gone so much, I've had to rely on extra help here at Equinox Farm.  St. Tim, of course.  Hank, of course.  Iris, of course.  Weaslie, not so much, of course ;-).  And the cats?  Still sleeping on the porch, of course.  Luckily we've got a good weed eating crew.


Maisie Marie!  What are you doing?


Because there's obviously a shortage of grass on her side of the fence...


"Mrwhagt?!?"


Chocula, showing proper form for a long legged sheep.


Daniel, too!


And on down the fence row they work.

*   *   *   *   *

It probably goes without saying that I'm way behind with all sorts of things including answering emails and skirting reserved (or any :-o) fleeces.  I haven't forgotten anyone...I hope.  If you haven't heard back from me by the middle to end of next week, please check back in. 



14 comments:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Pretty, funny. I guess your sheep are saying the Grass is always greener on the other side. Amazing they all gave it a try. LOL Hugs judy

Alice said...



Just add some limbo music to these photos!!!
You are a wonderful steward of sheep. I'm sure Kathy is grateful for your help :-). Plus you get to snorkel sheep as much as you want!!


Sent from my

Michaele said...

Oh I can imagine how busy you are! Thanks for taking time out for these gorgeous and hilarious photos!

Andee said...

I love those silly sheep.

Shelley said...

I'd say the grass IS greener on the other side of that fence. Those sheep know what's good!!!

LannieK said...

Fresher and greener on the other side! Cute shots :-) Hip, hip hooray! for St Tim and helpers O:-)

Tombstone Livestock said...

Maybe not so much that it is greener .... just has not been walked on or pooped on recently......

Unknown said...

These are some hilarious photos and yours are such special animals. Like all animals are.

I do hope all gets back to normal as soon as possible at your friend's farm.

Good friends are worth a pot of gold.

Susan said...

Butts to the wind...........haha
Snow here this morning on our walk.
thanks for being a good friend.

Terry said...

So cute!
Your farms is so beautiful.

Shirley said...

Maisie Marie huh? Didn't know she had acquired a second name! To be used only when she is in trouble, I presume.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Crazy Maisie, Maisie Marie, Maisie Mazure... The more names you have the more we like you ;-).

Ed said...

LOL! Now thats determination to get the good stuff..:-)

Valerie said...

This made me chuckle. I love your blog! A new follower. =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin